Saturday, January 12, 2019

Grocery Fill In for the Week

My daughter needed to run to Aldi to pick up a few things so I tagged along with her.
I went ahead and picked up what we needed to round out any gaps. 
I spent $25.17 to round meals out for the upcoming week, so that wasn't too bad.


I have used up the last of my homecanned string beans. From this point until the next canning (which I don't think I will be doing this year because if all goes according to plan I will be packing this house up and heading back to my home town) I will use either frozen or store canned beans.  Obviously I won't use these all in a week, but my general method for Aldi veggies is to buy a flat at a time and keep them on hand. 


In addition to those beans I needed:
2 cartons of milk
1 bag of zucchini (has 3 in it)
1 bag of green bell peppers (has 3 in it)
a package of Philly cheesesteak meat (We are trying a new recipe.)
a package of taco shells
a package of Provolone cheese
a package of riced cauliflower (frozen)



2 comments:

  1. Looks good, Shara. I buy a flat at a time too as I don't like to carry canned goods up the stairs here, so I like to do it all at once.

    I hope you have a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to Aldi because I do think it saves a lot of money.

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...