Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Cranberry Season

While I look forward to autumn all year because I love the barrage of pumpkin products, my husband waits all year for the appearance of cranberries in the stores.  He loves cranberry sauce.  I am not as crazy about it, but absolutely refuse to eat the "jelly" stuff from the stores.  I want chunks of fruit and not very sweet.  Much to his delight I spent yesterday canning his year's supply of cranberry sauce yesterday.
 
 
 
 
 
I ended up with 17 pints and a bit to go with his supper last night.
 
He ate the leftover bit with a yummy root veggie stew last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...