Thursday, November 17, 2016

Christmas Sewing

Lately my time has been very limited.  When I found myself with a few free hours and the urge to sew I pulled through my stash.  I found fabric leftover from a dress I sewed for my daughter years ago.  Possibly as many as ten years ago.  I'm trying to remember how old she was and cannot seem to do so.  I pulled out a toddler dress pattern and went through my zippers to make sure I had a matching one.  The results of my mornings efforts was a Christmas dress for my youngest niece.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...