Friday, March 31, 2017

March Goals Review

It's that time of month again.  I'm trying to mentally review the month and see if I came close to meeting my goals.  You'd think I would do this mid-month, too.  I don't though...lol...so the end results are always a bit of a surprise to me.

 1.  I did continue with the master planner.  It seems to be working well for me.  I can go back to that one notebook and find what I am looking for.

 2.  I think I did pretty well on working on the rotation.  I am actually seeing items used up.  The freezer meals have been a blessing, too.

 3.  I pretty much did the once a month major stock up.  I even made out the menu.  However, sticking to it has been hit and miss.  I've stuck to the meals, but I haven't stuck to any form of order.  I find it easier to look at what we have the night before and just plan the next day based on our schedules and wants.

 4.  I did finish my nieces birthday gift.  I mailed Minnie Mouse and a dress -- and I was even early!   

5.  We did have a girls' night out.  We live the high life here -- we went to Hobby Lobby for fun, giggles, and craft shopping.  My daughter wasn't here for that trip, so she and I went to see Beauty and the Beast together.

6.   The downsizing and the organizing have been going well.  In fact, my craft room is now totally usable and I've managed to get in a lot of good sewing time.  

7.  I was able to rework some curtains at no to low cost so that was nice.  I picked up a couple of little pieces on clearance at Hobby Lobby.  I also did some shifting things around.

8.  The exercising was a bust.  I was doing great -- getting up to 7 or 8 miles a day walking in....then BOOM!  My blood sugar (I have reactive hypoglycemia) went berserk.  I was bottoming out in coma ranges.  I've cut back to just light activity and I see the doctor in April.

So all in all, I would say March was a success.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...