My goals for March are similar to those of the previous months.
1. Continue with my master planner. This seems to be working well for me.
2. Continue to rotate things in the pantry and freezer.
3. Try to carry the once a month major shopping through March and stick to a monthly menu.
4. Make my niece's birthday gift.
5. Girls' night!
6. Continue downsizing and organizing...my poor craft room is next.
7. Continue to work on my redecorating and stick to my budget.
8. Do better at consistent exercising now that I have been given the all clear by the doctor.
While my husband and I were drinking our morning coffee, we were reminiscing about favorite elementary school meals. We both agreed tha...
We are pretty well stocked for the month of March. I had a few holes in my pantry that I filled and I picked up some meats on discount. I ...
My husband gets paid once a month and I've decided to go back to my monthly shopping trips. I've budgeted $500 a month to i...
This week has been a pleasant week in a lot of respects. Our household is usually a jockeying of varying schedules. This week was one of m...