Thursday, June 1, 2017

June's Goals

June is shaping up to be a busy month.  

 We have two doctor's appointments scheduled, a vet appointment for our new kitten, and a meeting at the university my daughter will attend in the fall.  Every weekend has something planned as well.

We are also attending a Renaissance Fair, a Summer Festival, my husband's 40th class reunion, an orchestra event at the Town Commons, and Father's Day festivities.  

 So with this in mind my June goals are:

 1.  Continue to knit on the fall cardigan.  Ideally I'd like to at least finish the collar band.

 2.  Pack a picnic for the Renaissance Fair and pack snacks for all of the other road trips.

 3.  The freezer and pantry are full.  I'd like to try to keep grocery expenses down to $50 per week for things like milk, cheese, eggs, and incidentals.

 4.  Continue to hang laundry to dry and to work to keep the electric bill down.

 5.  Sew the dress I have cut out.

 6.  Finish my library book before it is due back.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you accomplish all of your goals for June. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm thinking we will have a busy month so I tried to keep the list a little lighter.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm thinking the hard one will be the cardigan. As it gets hotter I'm less likely to be inclined to hold my knitting in my lap.

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...