Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Where did a week go?

I can't believe it has been a week since I have posted anything.  Life has just been busy.  In no particular order....

I've had guests.
I've had doctors' appointments.
I've been working on research for a project.
I've done some dehydrating.
I've helped my daughter with a school project.
I've attended a symphony on the Town Commons.
I've kept up with the housework and done a tad of grocery shopping.
I've taken the kitten back and forth to the vet.
In there I've cooked meals, finished watching a series I was hooked on, and I've tried to get 8,000 steps in a day.

It doesn't look like much when I type it all out....but that has been the flow of life.

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy and life gets the nod before blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Last Week's Frugalities

We were traveling last week, but we allow for that in a separate budget from our household stuff.  In no particular order:  1.  I did pa...