Friday, April 22, 2016

Sales and Coupons

The doctors office called in a prescription for my daughter and I had to run to CVS to pick it up. I had $22.39 in coupons, plus some "keep a look out for good prices items" on my running list. I combined the coupons with sales.  I came home with 3 more bottles of laundry detergent, a 50 cents bottle of dish detergent, 24 razors of my husband's preferred brand and 6 large packages of toilet paper. 

I'm stocked for the rest of the year on laundry detergent. Toilet paper is in the top of the closet along with 6 packages I bought earlier. The razors will last him quite some time.  The modest sized bottle of dish soap will go in the laundry room storage. I ended up spending less than $40 and normally just his razors alone would have been $26. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...