Friday, September 2, 2016

Freezer Biscuit Test


The freezer biscuits worked well.  They weren't quite as fluffy as I would have liked, but the texture was right.  Next time I just won't roll them quite as thin. 

This was a win win recipe for us.  I had to have them in the oven and ready before my husband came down. I put them in the pan and set them in the refrigerator at night.  Next morning while the oven preheated I left them on the counter.  410F for 15 minutes....and we had fresh baked biscuits for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...