Saturday, September 17, 2016

Shoes



One of the issues I have is that I do have arthritis.  My hips and knees often hurt so I try to be careful about what kind of support I wear in shoes, but I hate to simply wear tennis shoes.  I ordered both pairs of these from Amazon, which does have an excellent return policy.  Both fit perfectly and will carry me through the fall and winter.  They both have excellent padding and non slip soles, which are a must in my mind for day to day shoes. I went with black for both pairs and each have a print that adds some detailed interest to them.

I don't do a lot of online clothes or shoe shopping for myself, but I was quite pleased with the price, the speed I received them, and the fit.  These were my first "deliberately planned" pairs of animal friendly shoes and I love them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...