Monday, September 12, 2016

Aldi Trip 9/11


I had to be out and my husband needed a few things for this week so I went ahead and hit Aldi while I was out.  During my baking earlier in the day I made a list of the things I was out of.  There were three things left on my list, but they are things Aldi doesn't carry.  I'll try to pick them up later this week or perhaps see if I can get by without them for a while.

For some reason three things didn't make it into my photo. 

Gala apples
2 cranberry juices (for pantry)
Roma tomatoes
3 avocadoes
2 soy milks
2 bags of stir fry veggies (for freezer assets)
2 bags of green beans (for freezer assets)
1 box of instant potatoes (for pantry)
2 boxes of wheat crackers
1 container of raisins (for the baking cabinet)
1 bag of chopped kale
2 bags of pepperoni for my daughter
3 lbs. bananas
mints
10 lbs. of potatoes
bag of lemons
cinnamon
parsley
salsa

Total spent was $52.61.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...