Monday, September 12, 2016

Goals for this Month

Next week I will be gone for a few days.  My husband has a business trip and I am tagging along.
Then we will be leaving the beginning of October for an anniversary trip.  I've got a few things I want to get done over the next few weeks.

1.  Finish the crocheted sweater for my grandson.
2.  Finish the knit sweater for my grandson.  (Yes, I have two going.  The knitting one was not travel friendly.)
3.  Plan our packing and have those items ready.
4.  Decide on a travel project for our trip.
5.  Record another video of me reading a book to share with my grandson.
6.  Finish the last 20 minutes of my sweater coat.  Why I put it down I'm not sure...sigh.

I'm sure the list will expand as the month goes on, but this sounds like plenty for me to get done.  I have several family events and a couple of doctors' appointments thrown in there along with the normal day to day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week's Frugalities

We were traveling last week, but we allow for that in a separate budget from our household stuff.  In no particular order:  1.  I did pa...