Monday, September 12, 2016

Goals for this Month

Next week I will be gone for a few days.  My husband has a business trip and I am tagging along.
Then we will be leaving the beginning of October for an anniversary trip.  I've got a few things I want to get done over the next few weeks.

1.  Finish the crocheted sweater for my grandson.
2.  Finish the knit sweater for my grandson.  (Yes, I have two going.  The knitting one was not travel friendly.)
3.  Plan our packing and have those items ready.
4.  Decide on a travel project for our trip.
5.  Record another video of me reading a book to share with my grandson.
6.  Finish the last 20 minutes of my sweater coat.  Why I put it down I'm not sure...sigh.

I'm sure the list will expand as the month goes on, but this sounds like plenty for me to get done.  I have several family events and a couple of doctors' appointments thrown in there along with the normal day to day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...