Next week I will be gone for a few days. My husband has a business trip and I am tagging along.
Then we will be leaving the beginning of October for an anniversary trip. I've got a few things I want to get done over the next few weeks.
1. Finish the crocheted sweater for my grandson.
2. Finish the knit sweater for my grandson. (Yes, I have two going. The knitting one was not travel friendly.)
3. Plan our packing and have those items ready.
4. Decide on a travel project for our trip.
5. Record another video of me reading a book to share with my grandson.
6. Finish the last 20 minutes of my sweater coat. Why I put it down I'm not sure...sigh.
I'm sure the list will expand as the month goes on, but this sounds like plenty for me to get done. I have several family events and a couple of doctors' appointments thrown in there along with the normal day to day life.
We were traveling last week, but we allow for that in a separate budget from our household stuff. In no particular order: 1. I did pa...
We are pretty well stocked for the month of March. I had a few holes in my pantry that I filled and I picked up some meats on discount. I ...
My husband gets paid once a month and I've decided to go back to my monthly shopping trips. I've budgeted $500 a month to i...
This week has been a pleasant week in a lot of respects. Our household is usually a jockeying of varying schedules. This week was one of m...