Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Spinach and Artichoke "Quiche" (Link to Recipe)


When I was watching cooking shows on the Roku I came across Save the Kales.  I love her videos and this one caught my eye.  I had everything I needed on hand except for the vegan cream cheese, which I decided to pick up.  I used spinach from the freezer to make sure I used what I had on hand rather than duplicate shopping.  I also made a whole wheat (press in pan) crust with olive oil.

This was a major success.  Everyone that tried it loved it.  I ate the leftovers over the course of two days and it did an excellent job of helping keep my blood sugars level.  This was relatively expensive to make since I can only find the cream cheese at the more expensive store in town.  I'll probably keep it for a holiday type meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...