Thursday, August 18, 2016

Final Tunic for the Queen





Today was a day of sewing.  Yesterday I spent the day doing housework, working in the kitchen and getting things ready for a new school year.  Today I only did my basic touchups and spent a couple of hours in the craft room. 

The finished piece is just what she wanted.  I'm glad I did the practice piece because my notes made this one easier.  I also knew which spots were tricky and what to watch out for.  She has two fall tops from stash fabric and a pattern we had lingering. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, not really my style...but I am not as young as I used to be. :-)

      She's happy with it though. That is what I wanted.

      Delete

Childhood Foods Revisited

While my husband and I were drinking our morning coffee, we were reminiscing about favorite elementary school meals. We both agreed tha...