Wednesday, August 31, 2016

CORD and Chatter

Tis the season in my area -- a virus is going around that just miraculously happened to make its appearance about the same time school took back in.  I spent Sunday sick and was feeling a little better by Monday....I made a quick vegetarian chili that night because I was craving tomatoes, but I forgot to take a photo.

Tuesday found me feeling a little better, but I had a doctor's appointment that day.  It was at 11:30 so I decided it would be a great day to clean out the refrigerator.  I pulled a piece of my vegetarian sausage, a few Brussel's sprouts, some onion, and leftover chickpeas all out of the fridge.  A quick "stir fry" and I was good to go.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...