Monday, January 30, 2017

Master Cleaning Schedule -- Daily and Monday

Although I shared that I was combining a household binder with a bullet journal, I didn't really share what my 2017 plan is.  It is really a combination of things pulled together and tweaked to what works for me.  In a nut shell, I've updated my Master Cleaning Schedule, created a new kitchen cleaning spreadsheet, streamlined all my record keeping to one notebook, created a weekly calendar and menu combination page, etc.

I was hoping this will translate over well enough for y'all to see it.  I actually have it saved on a spreadsheet, but I can't figure out how to embed it into this.  So instead I am going to break this down into days and share one each day this week for the master cleaning.    In my actual book, I have the entire Master Cleaning Schedule on one sheet (printed landscape) and I have the daily, weekly, and monthly Kitchen Schedule on a second sheet.  The Kitchen Schedule has grids where I can check them off and I only use one sheet for the entire month.  The master schedule I print double sided and use one for every week.

I find that having this ready frees me up to do the things that allow us to save money.  It also keeps me in the "frugal frame of mind" so to speak.  Next week I'll share a list of just some of the frugal things we have adopted and how we choose which things work for us.

Daily Household
Vacuum/sweep
Water Plants
Mop
Kitchen
Trash cans
Kitty Litter
Beds made
Mail checked
Meal prep

Daily Kitchen
Dishes/dishwasher
Wipe counters/stove/table
Change Towels
Wipe any spills

 Kitchen Weekly
clean out fridge
wash rugs
check cleaning supplies inventory
flush kitchen drain with boiling water
wipe all appliances in detail

Kitchen Monthly
clean coffee maker in detail
clean inside dishwasher
clean oven
wash garbage cans
update freezer inventory
straighten pantry/cabinets/drawers
wipe cabinets in detail


Master Schedule for Monday


Monday
DD's Bedroom
Wash bedding
Dust/vacuum/webs
Ceiling Fan
Window
Closet
Dresser
Light switch
Craft Room
Dust
Ceiling Fan
Vacuum/webs
Window
Trash emptied
Light switch
Shelves Straight

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...