Monday, January 30, 2017

Menu Monday

Last week I did pretty well at sticking to our menu.  I made a couple of adjustments, but nothing major.  We had Friday night's pizza on Thursday.  I did not cook fajitas because we had leftover chicken, and I shred it for tacos.  I didn't end up cooking muffins, but we had other things on hand so all in all I consider the week to be a success.

I just found out my son and his family will be coming home this weekend.  I'll be adjusting the cooking to accommodate three more, but the plan is to use things I have on hand.

Breakfasts will be the usual fare.  Lunches Monday through Friday will be leftovers.  There is fruit to supplement and I'll bake most of our snacks.

Monday -- Pressure cooker mac and cheese
Tuesday -- beans and dirty rice
Wednesday (guests over) -- potato and ham casserole, green beans, cornbread
Thursday -- hamburger patties, tater tots
Friday -- Crockpot beef and gravy, rice, glazed carrots, green peas (son's family should be in)
Saturday -- Breakfast -- sausage biscuits, hash browns, and fruit salad
                   Supper -- cheese ravioli with sauce, garlic bread, broccoli
Sunday -- brunch at my sister's house and I'll make a ham quiche and some hash browns to carry

2 comments:

  1. Yum! All of that sounds delicious. I hope you have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...