Monday, February 6, 2017

Menu Monday (includes how last week went)

 


 
We also had a night of chicken nuggets, tater tots, etc.  and we baked chocolate chip cookies.
 
This week's menu is something like this:
 
Sunday -- homemade pizza, chips, etc. for Super Bowl
Monday -- I am roasting a hen.  I'll divide it and we will have part for supper with rice and peas.
Tuesday -- chicken stir fry made  with roast chicken
Wednesday -- guests over and we are having a crockpot pork roast, egg noodles, broccoli, and mixed fruit.
Thursday -- pancakes, bacon, and eggs
Friday -- cauliflower bake with chopped chicken added
Saturday -- taco casserole (using beans, beef, etc)
 
We will be traveling the next Sunday afternoon and I am not sure if we will do brunch next week or not.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. It all looks yummy, but I LOVE that cake. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It wasn't the prettiest I've ever made, but my grandson was so excited.

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...