Monday, February 6, 2017

Menu Monday (includes how last week went)

 


 
We also had a night of chicken nuggets, tater tots, etc.  and we baked chocolate chip cookies.
 
This week's menu is something like this:
 
Sunday -- homemade pizza, chips, etc. for Super Bowl
Monday -- I am roasting a hen.  I'll divide it and we will have part for supper with rice and peas.
Tuesday -- chicken stir fry made  with roast chicken
Wednesday -- guests over and we are having a crockpot pork roast, egg noodles, broccoli, and mixed fruit.
Thursday -- pancakes, bacon, and eggs
Friday -- cauliflower bake with chopped chicken added
Saturday -- taco casserole (using beans, beef, etc)
 
We will be traveling the next Sunday afternoon and I am not sure if we will do brunch next week or not.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. It all looks yummy, but I LOVE that cake. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It wasn't the prettiest I've ever made, but my grandson was so excited.

      Delete
  2. Everything looks delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete

Childhood Foods Revisited

While my husband and I were drinking our morning coffee, we were reminiscing about favorite elementary school meals. We both agreed tha...