Saturday, October 28, 2017

Allergy Doctor’s Visit

My last visit to the allergy doctor led to testing that induced anaphalactic shock, and I was feeling a bit antsy about this appointment.  Much to my relief the doctor looked at my chart and said unless I just wanted him to, he wasn’t sure that retesting was in my best interest.  Especially since we already know that accidental exposure is still triggering reactions.  So I left with a prescription of “strict avoidance,” my epi-pen prescription, a new daily allergy pill, and an additional diagnosis of an oral allergy syndrome or pollen allergy syndrome.  I’m to be careful about my fruits and veggies and eat them cooked whenever possible.  He thinks that a combination of the daily allergy medication and the extra care will help me manage things a little better.   So I am excited to see if the allergy medicine will help.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! One thing is for certain — I have to take it in the evenings because it sure makes me sleepy.

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...