Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Chocolate Espresso Cake


We had a great weekend.  Lots of games, reading, toy playing, and the works.
We were able to attend one of our grandson’s soccer games.
It was so fun to watch the 3 and 4 year olds play!
We went to the mall for lunch and rode the carousel.

We didn’t come back home until Monday, but after hours of driving we decided we didn’t really want “real” food.
I baked a chocolate espresso buttermilk cake and made cream cheese frosting.
The recipe is from The Cake Mix Doctor Bakes Gluten Free.
It is delcious!
I made a 9 x 13 pan since my cake mixes are double the size of hers.  
We had plenty for us and still sent some with my husband for the work week.


2 comments:

  1. I love watching little folks at play.
    Your cake looks really tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’d much rather watch the little ones play than adults. 😊

      The cake was really good! Extremely rich and I only ate half that square....so it would serve a lot of people easily.

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...