Sunday, October 29, 2017

Garbage Pizza and Crust Review


This mix came from Lidl.  
It was by far the least expensive pizza crust mix I have seen, and it was the best I have tried.
It requires the addition of an egg, olive oil, and warm water.
It reminds me a little of a more biscuity type dough, but it was excellent.
Two of us wiped out the entire pizza.

On the grocery front, this was a “garbage” pizz.
I used up the last of a jar of Dollar Tree mushrooms, a lingering onion, some olives from an open jar, the remainder of some pepperoni in the fridge, and a mix of leftover cheddar and mozzarella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...