Thursday, January 12, 2017

Pressure Cooker Love

 
 
The instant pot is hands down my favorite kitchen gadget -- it works well when I am pressed for time, or in this case, when I have low energy.  I also like that it is an energy saving device. 

Half a package of pasta, a jar of organic marinara, bell pepper and onions I froze, Gardein meatballs, and water.  Six minutes on high pressure and while it was coming up to temp I made garlic toast with my homemade wheat bread.  This made enough for supper and leftovers for next days lunch.   

2 comments:

  1. I just got one of those pots for Christmas. I've already used it several times. I'm eager to learn the best ways to use it--it's exciting!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it! Extremely versatile in what you can cook with it.

      Delete