Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Product Review — GF Garlic and Cheese Biscuits




I picked up this mix from Aldi to try.
Sometimes a quick drop biscuit takes a simple meal to another level....just something about having hot bread with a meal.

These are easy to make and you add 1/2 cup of cheese of your choice.
I went with cheddar.
I also simply mixed the garlic/herb packet into the biscuits.
As I have said previously, I have family members that aren’t crazy about butter.

These were really good and simple to make.

2 comments:

  1. Ive seen it at Aldi but never tried it. Nice to know it is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleasantly surprised. We finished off ours relatively quick so I don't know how well they would keep over a day or two.

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...