Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Winter Wardrobe


While I cannot justify tossing the items that I have that are not animal cruelty free I can make sure anything that comes in is.  I had several pairs of boots that had reached their wear limit at the end of last season.  While we were traveling my husband found these. I fell in love with them immediately and they are all man made materials.    I was actually able to get them on sale, which helped cushion the clothing budget some.  However, no matter what new boots are rarely inexpensive.  They come to the right height on my leg and are neutral enough I am certain I will get a lot of wear out of them.  I've tried them with pants, skirts, and dresses with good results.

2 comments:

  1. Cute boots! Are you able to weather proof them to help guard against stains?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't decided what if anything to put on them. Fortunately snow is rarely an issue here.

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...