Saturday, October 1, 2016

Sweater Complete!



This camouflage sweater is for my grandson.  The simple shape is great for layering over little boy clothes.  The yarn is machine wash and dry.  I also added a little extra length to the body and the cuffs so that perhaps he can get two seasons of wear from it.

This is the ultimate "hoarders" project.  I found this yarn in my stash -- leftover from the last camouflage sweater I knit for my son, when he was a pre teen.  Yes -- I used the leftovers from years ago to make his son a sweater.  Kind of made me nostalgic thinking back to all those years.

I actually have enough left that in a year or two I should be able to knit him a vest as well -- if I do not find another project before then.  (Especially since my nephew is hinting that he really likes camouflage, too.)

1 comment:

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...