Thursday, October 13, 2016

In My Kitchen Today



This coffee was a splurge for the month and when it is gone it is gone.  So far no one has wanted any but me so it may last me a while.



Pumpkin Bagel with vegan cream cheese and what will be the last of the fresh strawberries for this year.  Sigh.



Cinnamon rolls from the can -- my daughter didn't eat these while we were gone so I made them for her today.


I tried my hand at making vegan corn dogs.  They aren't bad, but I had just as soon have mine separate.


I ate some for lunch with my leftover pumpkin chili, which in typical fashion was even better the second day.



Then for supper I tried my hand at frying tofu.  I used seasoned whole wheat flour and cornstarch with smoked paprika and poultry seasoning.  This made a delicious sandwich.


My daughter didn't want to touch the tofu so we made her some quick pizza bread.  We both used the rolls I picked up from Aldi.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...