Saturday, January 6, 2018

Frugal Happenings Week 1 2018

This week has been an odd one for North Carolina.  I've had a very frugal one because I haven't been anywhere to spend anything.

Nothing fancy this week -- all the usual:

1.  I hung laundry to dry.
2.  I used the pressure cooker whenever I could.
3.  We turned down the heat and bundled up.
4.  My daughter and I doubled up to share an electric blanket at night.
5.  We had several meals where we worked on using things up.

Now on the not so frugal:

1.  Due to a last minute course schedule I had to pay for 2 day shipping on a book.  However, I did buy it from the least expensive source so that helped counterbalance some of that.
2.  Even turned down the heat has run almost non stop.

1 comment:

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...