Thursday, January 4, 2018

January's Top Ten

Last year I started trying to set up my monthly goals rather than annual goals.  It seems to work better for me.  I thought I'd try that again this year and see how it goes.

1.  Keep grocery purchases to minimal and work on using up what is on hand.
2.  Utilize my planner to help keep things organized.
3.  Do my best to keep Sunday's free from school work.
4.  Purchase or make Valentine's Cards to mail for next month.
5.  Finish the skull shawl I am crocheting.
6.  Inventory my freezer.
7.  Continue with my 12 Days of Pintos recipe share.
8.  Menu plan for the month.
9.  Try at least one new pressure cooker recipe.
10.  Don't stress myself by insisting on perfection -- go with the flow.

4 comments:

  1. Loves these goals! Good luck - You got this! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I’m going to have to print them out and put them on my mirror as a reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have plenty of stamps, inks, alochohol markers, cardstock and patterned paper. I’ll share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Problem is — will I have enough time to make any? I’ll let you know!

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...