Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Shopping for Personal Supplies

I spent $23.66 (including tax) on personal supplies.
I was only going to buy 1 package each of foundation sponges and cleaning pads.
However, they were having a sale.  I bought 3 and got 2 free.
Since these won’t spoil I decided to go ahead and pick them up to put aside.
The brush is to replace an old one.  
The cream hair remover is a different brand than I normally use, so time will tell if it was a waste or not.
Chapstick is for my daughter.

I did do one impulse purchase.
These were reduced to $1.89 so I picked one up to toss in my purse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...