Monday, January 29, 2018

Household Shopping Expenses

My area rugs have seen their better days.  
I was able to pick up 3 kitchen rugs — one goes in the kitchen, one by the entryway, and one in the half bathroom.
(We have an open area and I like for them to match.)
I went with kitchen rugs for all three because of the price difference.
A “bathroom” rug for the half bath (which didn’t need a shower rug) was $24.99.
I replaced all three of these for $29.97
The soap holder was a need because I have finally converted all of our stuff over to supplies bought in bulk. ($16.99, which I felt was pricey, but the lower priced ones did not feel like they had last power and this one does.)
The sponge holder was to replace my current system, which just wasn’t working for me.  ($6.99)

This was my biggest expense.  
It was originally $59.99, but I was able to get it $10 off.
After almost falling backwards down the stairs vaccuuming the other day I decided enough was enough.
(My last fall down the stairs resulted in 6 months in a wheel chair.)
I’ve already tested it, and it works great.
(My regular vacuum is an upright.)

These are to replace dwindling supplies.
Bandaids were $8.99.
The Downy was $19.98, but I received a $5 gift card towards my next purchase.


2 comments:

  1. That little vaccuum looks like a great idea for the stairs. I wouldn't want to lug a big one up and down. I have a mini one for the camper. It works fine. I tend to use a shop vac by the wood stove. I do use a broom the most, though, as there is a lot of hardwood and linoleum and concrete (in the garage) and I sweep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember the dust busters of old. We had one years ago, and I hated it. I had held out buying one, but this one actually works. LOL

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...