Monday, January 29, 2018

Shopping Day Food Items

 
For the office my husband requested canned sodas and bottled waters.
These are for offering to clients.
Sodas were $3.99 each for a total savings of $3.96 so almost got one package free.
(The water was $1.79.)
These are for my daughter’s lunch box.
The protein bars were on sale for $6.99 (a savings of 80 cents).
Cookies were $2.89 and a special request.
I also bought 3 bottles of Skim Fairlife Milk and 1 bottle of Chocolate Fairlife Milk.
Total for milk was $13.69.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...