Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Christmas Continues

I know it is now the middle of January, but my side of the family was going to have our Christmas celebration on Old Christmas.  Mother Nature kind of put a few kinks in our plans.  Of course, as things have gotten busier we have had a hard time getting us all together.  We’ll keep trying, but for now we are just exchanging our gifts as we see each other. Mama bought me a beautiful apron with a Christmas design on it and  she also made me a beautiful red rose doily.  I love red and this fits perfectly on the stand in my entryway.  In fact, it couldn’t have fit any better if she had measured and custom designed it.

3 comments:

  1. What talent!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She’s good at working with her hands. Between the two of us we have several doilies that she crocheted with sewing thread.

      Delete

Due to a large volume of spamming I’ve had to undo the “anyone” can comment feature. Hoping this lets all of us not have to wade through the hoopla.

Winnie the Pooh Crochet Along Playlist

 Just popping this on here really quick for those that contacted me and asked for help. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDY94ekqubPTj...